circaid® reduction Kit™ vest
circaid reduction kit is a revolutionary system that utilizes all the benefits of inelastic compression in a product that can be customized in clinic for each individual patient. The vest is designed for use in acute drainage phase lymphedema management, to contain the results obtained during treatment and for long-term maintenance. Patients will enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician.
- The circaid reduction kit vest is made with skin-friendly, Breathe-o-prene® inelastic material to deliver long-lasting compression and containment.
- The customizable reduction kit system is trim-to-fit in the clinic, and as a result, adaptable to the patient’s unique needs.
- Can be used as day and/or nighttime garment.
- Adjustable for volume fluctuation.
- Includes a trimmable Flat Localized Edema Control (FLEC) foam pad for additional therapy and patient comfort.